Hello, I am StrangeElephant, before you post comments on my discussion, deviations, or anywhere on this site related to me, you should read these rules and reminders.
1. I actually do take requests, but not too much, because I don't want to do too much work.
2. No spamming or trolling, this should be an obvious one.
3. Please respect other peoples' opinions. If you don't I will warn or block you.
4. If you hammer me with a personal attack I am simply going to block you. How does attacking me help anyone? Think about that.
5. Please don't send/request me fetish or nudity art. I do not find those artistic or funny. AT ALL.
6. Please don't derail topics. For example, let's say I posted a scorecard on Season 4 of SpongeBob, and you come in, posting "I watched the new Shrek movie!". That's derailing, same applies for other peoples' comments/comment chains. I never block people for this (unless the comment is racist, offensive, etc).
7. If you have something to say to me directly that isn't not related to the deviation I posted, do it in the discussion board below my Interests bar.
8. You can say whatever you want about my deviations as long it isn't flaming or personal attacks to me or anyone else. If you do, I will warn or block you.
9. Do not judge me by who I watch. If you unwatch somemone just because they watch someone else, that makes you a HORRIBLE friend.
10. Don't ask me to give you Core or points. I will do it if I feel like it.
That's all for now. Enjoy your stay!